In this useful guide, we show you how top open both a demo and live trading account with FxPro.
Opening a demo account with FxPro: step-by-step
When it comes to trading platforms, FxPro’s demo account is one of the most user-friendly ones available according to our FxPro Review. It’s great for newbies because it serves as a practise trading environment, but it also has advanced features that can help seasoned traders. In addition, it works with a wide variety of well-known third-party programmes, including MT4, MT5, and cTrader.
- To access the trial version of the service, just hit the “Try Demo Account” link below the “Join Now” button.
- At various points, you’ll be asked to supply personal information about yourself, such as your full name, date of birth, home address, current occupation, and trading history.
- FxPro will verify your eligibility to open an account by asking you a series of questions, including how you intend to fund the account.
- Accepting the terms and conditions is the final step.
- You can access your FxPro account by entering the information sent to you through email.
- The next steps in setting up your demo account involve selecting a platform, deciding on the leverage you’ll use, selecting a currency, and establishing a starting balance.
- In order to begin downloading your preferred platform, simply select Create.
Opening a live trading account with FxPro: step-by-step
Once you have gained enough experience using a demo account, you can take the next step on your trading journey and open a live trading account. Here’s how:
- To register for a live trading account, click on the ‘Register’ icon on the FxPro homepage and follow the steps required to complete the sign-up process.
- You will be asked to upload your ID document(s) during the process, or you can upload them later via FxPro Direct.
- You can also register through the FxPro App for iOs & Android.
- Once registered, you can proceed to fund your account and start trading on any one of our platforms.
The FxPro trading experience
FxPro facilitates trading on MT4, MT5 and cTrader, Retail foreign exchange traders frequently utilise the MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platforms.
Currency pairs, commodities, stocks, indexes, and cryptocurrencies are all available for trading, and you may even choose your spreads in some cases.
Easy to navigate, the platform has everything a trader might want. The mobile app is an integral part of the platform.
The FxPro cTrader platform can be accessed via a web browser or a downloaded client. It’s a great, polished platform that allows you to access a wide variety of technical analysis indicators with a click of the mouse and initiate and terminate trades with ease. An iOS or Android app is available for usage with the platform as well.